twenty twenty films Ltd treats the privacy of its clients, prospective clients, subcontractors and website users very seriously and we take appropriate security measures to safeguard your privacy.
Personal data is any information relating to an identifiable living person. twenty twenty films processes personal data for numerous purposes. For each purpose the means of collection, lawful basis of processing, disclosure, and retention periods may differ.
If you have any questions, please write to the Managing Director at twenty twenty films Ltd, City hub, 9-11 Peckover Street, Little Germany, Bradford, BD1 5BD or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
How we obtain your personal data
Information provided by you- You provide us with personal data via completion of electronic forms, submission of data files or over the telephone.
We may also keep information contained in any correspondence you may have with us by post or by e-mail.
The provision of this personal data is essential for us to be able to provide those services for which we have been engaged, or may be engaged. This means that our lawful basis for holding this personal data is one or more of the following:
- ‘Performance of a service’ i.e. we have agreed to deliver a service which requires us to hold and process personal information about or on behalf of our clients.
- ‘Legitimate interests’ i.e. as ongoing service providers twenty twenty films Ltd have a legitimate interest to share with you relevant information about our services.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to provide, manage and fulfil those services that we have been engaged, or may be engaged to provide to you. At all times we undertake to protect your personal data, in a manner which is consistent with twenty twenty films duty of professional confidence and the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) concerning data protection. We will always take all reasonable security measures to protect your personal data in storage and in transit. As applicable, the information you provide may be used to (this list is not exhaustive):
- Provide services for which we are engaged to perform and/or provide quotations for such services;
- Administering, managing and developing our businesses and services – We process personal data in order to run our business, including:
- Managing our relationship with clients;
- Developing our businesses and services (such as identifying client needs and improvements in service delivery)
- Administering and managing our website and systems and applications.
- Security, quality and risk management activities – We have procedures in place to protect both our own and our clients’ information (including personal data), which involve detecting, investigating and resolving security threats. Personal data may be processed as part of the security monitoring that we undertake; for example, automated scans to identify harmful emails which is now general and essential business practice.
We monitor the services provided to clients for quality purposes, which may involve processing personal data stored on the relevant client file..
- Providing our clients and potential clients with information about us and our range of services – We use contact details to provide information that we think will be of interest about us and our services. For example, other services that may be relevant to our clients or potential clients
- Complying with any requirement of law, regulation or a professional body of which we are a member – As with any provider of services, we are subject to legal, regulatory and professional obligations. We need to keep certain records to demonstrate that our services are provided in compliance with those obligations and those records may contain personal data.
We will keep information about you confidential and secure and may from time to time share your personal data across the twenty twenty films supply entities so to enable us to offer full services. We will never share personal data with any third party unless it is within our lawful basis for doing so and we will never share your data outside of twenty twenty films Ltd for marketing purposes.
Personal data held by us may be transferred to:
- Third party organisations that otherwise assist us in providing goods, services or information within our lawful basis for doing so but will never include sharing data for marketing purposes.
Transfer of your personal data outside of the European Union (EU)- As part of the services offered to you, the information which you provide to us will be stored within the EU.
How long do we keep this information about you?
We keep information in line with the need to retain it for use of providing the services for which we have been and potentially will be engaged. As these retention periods are in line with the length of time it is considered necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. These reasons can vary from one piece of information to the next.
How we keep information secure- We take the security of all the data we hold very seriously. We request and expect our staff and any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate compliance standards.
Policy changes- We reserve the right, at all times, to update, modify or amend this Policy. We will notify our data subjects of any significant changes.
If you have a complaint- If you have a complaint regarding the use of your personal data or sensitive information then please contact us by writing to the Managing Director at twenty twenty films Ltd, City hub, 9-11 Peckover Street, Little Germany, Bradford, BD1 5BD or email email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.